HOME           ABOUT ME          RECIPES        

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Blog Design....Batman.....Spiderman......

And I am Wonder Woman (more like a wandering, wondering woman.) Wondering how 2012 got here so fast! 

Yeah, 2012! So I guess this is my first blog post of the year!
And what a great way to start off blogging - with a blog makeover!

You may have noticed some MAJOR changes to my blog. Now it is much more cohesive, with a lot more style and definitely has a lot more *BAM! HERE I AM* to it. :) I have to thank my talented friend, Stephanie, from A Pocket Full of Buttons for the blog makeover! Having known me for years she TOTALLY got my vision and created exactly what I had in mind! I was totally BLOWN AWAY with the outcome and am beyond grateful! Now every time I log on it brings a great big smile to my face! Thank you, Steph!

So back to 2012. Still hard to believe it is here! This is our last day of Christmas vacation as my kiddo goes back to school tomorrow. I am sure that tonight and tomorrow morning will be full of drama and tears. We've already had the "Wednesday is going to be the worst day of my life!" speech. I am bracing myself!

The good thing about school being back in session is that I can get back into some sort of routine, which of course, includes sewing. I have a bunch of projects that I need to finish AND start. Most recently I made a reversible Batman/Spiderman cape for my soon-to-be 4-year old nephew. Here's Momo, my youngest modeling it (and REALLY wanting to keep it!):

Masked Batgirl

Cape back: Batman
 
Cape Front

Cape back, reverse: Spiderman
I think Momo has the right attitude to be a super hero. Or a super-something, if you know what I mean!  

Hope my nephew likes his cape! Happy early birthday, big guy!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out hun, I am so glad you love your new look! And the cape is super fabulous! I kinda want one for myself..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many of us notice all concerning the powerful medium you offer both useful and interesting guides via your website and in addition inspire participation from some other people about this content and our girl is without question learning a whole lot. Enjoy the remaining portion of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa makeover!!! I LOVE it, must say it is a lot more your personality. Steph did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice costumes of Batman and Spiderman for a little cute girl. I really like the batman designs, girl looking so cute in that suite. Well nice post I really enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!