Just wanted to share what I've done so far. Forty front bib pieces have been cut. Back pieces are still waiting their turn. The scary thing is I didn't have to buy any fabric - this is all part of my stash. I decided to go with the infant bib pattern provided at Chickpea Sewing Studio. It's an easy pattern to follow. I printed out the pattern on card stock, cut the two pieces out, taped them together then went crazy with my rotary cutter. For the next stash of bibs (which probably won't be for awhile) I'll use a different pattern - probably a larger one.
Here's how they look so far. Don't bother counting - three are missing. They are currently pinned together waiting their turn to be sewn. I think this project gives me the perfect excuse to go out and get an industrial snap press!