HOME           ABOUT ME          RECIPES        

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

I've been wanting to participate in "Project 365" - where you take and post a picture every single day but I'm having a hard time getting started. So instead I will attempt "Wordless Wednesday" (thanks Kris!) and try to remember to post a picture at least once a week. (Remind me if I forget!) So here it is....post #1:

In just a few more months we'll be home....



Check out more "Wordless Wednesday" here.


3 comments:

  1. Oh Sharon!!! Is that a picture of what I think it is? Tell me more!! How heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kris - if you're thinking it's Hawaii - "Baby Makapuu" then you are correct! Beautiful beach....great for kids.....one of the first places we will go when we get back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! That's EXACTLY what I was thinking! Oh....how beautiful!!!!!What a wonderful place to be. I can see why you miss it so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!