HOME           ABOUT ME          RECIPES        

Friday, February 12, 2010

*LOST* Sighting!!!


"LOST". Need I say more? Even if you're not a huge fan I'm sure you've heard of the show!

As you may or may not know "LOST" is filmed here in Hawaii. Years ago I saw Josh Holloway (Sawyer) walk by in the park and Daniel Dae Kim (Jin) in the mall. They also did a lot of filming near where I used to live....

Well, yesterday my girlfriend called me with a frantic message. I swear I could not understand a word that she said. When she finally calmed down she told me that she nearly ran into Matthew Fox and Sam Anderson of Lost. She told me where they were filming and encouraged me to go.

Seriously? Did you forget that I am now 40 years old with my two kids in tow in my minivan?

I'll be right there. :)



Yes - Matthew Fox smokes. I was a little disappointed, but oh well.



Momo was actually a really good girl. The crew would yell, "Rolling" (aka - "QUIET!") and then later, "cut" (aka - "Okay Momo, you can talk now.)


The girls with Sam Anderson (Bernard). He was SUPER SWEET. He was more than happy to take a picture with the girls...even called them "beautiful". :) He really was a cool guy - waving and smiling at everyone!

Cool day! :)

8 comments:

  1. Great pictures, how cool!! I wanna go to the set!! Where exactly on the island is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How COOL! I love the show! I am right with you...you're never too old to embrace the teenage girl inside of you. At least that is what I am telling myself!

    So what scene were they shooting??? Could you tell? Spill the dirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mrs. Marine - HI! Are you feeling settled here yet? :) They actually film all over the island - literally. I've seen them on the north shore, Nuuanu and now next to Kahala Mall. I've had friends tell me they've seen them in the Kahala neighborhood, Waipahu, etc.

    @Mama King - I would've been a true teenager had Josh Holloway been there! LOL They were filming inside of a dental clinic - and isn't Bernard a dentist? And it was just the two of them...hmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! You are too funny with you're, "I'll be right there..." :)

    I bet the girls had a great time. And what a cool experience!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for these! Matthew Fox is one sexy smoker lol! What a beautiful man... sigh.
    and sweet Sam Anderson indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's too fun!

    Happy Valentine's Day!
    A special note for you...
    http://theredheadriter.blogspot.com/2010/02/i-spy-valentines-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool!
    I got to audition for a part last year-very fun! Now we get to see the Pirate's of the Carribean filmed soon!
    BTW: You have been featured on my blog...see it here:
    http://momsbestbets.blogspot.com/2010/02/moms-best-bet-mondays.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I was the one with you at the mall when you saw Daniel Dae Kim. That's the day I tried the nasty roasted garlic jelly belly at the candy store.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!