HOME           ABOUT ME          RECIPES        

Friday, May 28, 2010

Hooded Toddler Beach Towel

School is out so that means summer is officially here! We've already hit the beach and we're ready for more! But another wonderful thing happened to start our summer off right - my sister, brother-in-law and 2-year old nephew took a surprise anniversary trip to Hawaii! Boy was that a shocker! I didn't get much notice of their arrival but managed to make something special for my little guy......



Is he not the cutest thing ever?!? And the hooded beach towel fit him perfectly! :)

Happy summer everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! So is it printed cotton outside, terry cloth inside, and do I even see some yellow piping around the edges? ooo la la!! Fancy!! Now where's the Tute? or is this a potential Etsyfication of your work?

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love it! This is going to be something I see in your Etsy future? I hope so!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!