HOME           ABOUT ME          RECIPES        

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Crayon Apron - Full and Reversible!

After the holiday craziness I was finally able to get some sewing done yesterday. YAY! A friend had asked if I could make a boy-friendly crayon apron. When I asked if she had a theme in mind she mentioned dinosaurs.

Whoa.

Just two days prior I ordered some Michael Miller dinosaur fabric and was waiting for it to come in the mail! It was definitely a sign!

So here's how it turned out. One side has the crayon pockets and the reverse has a chest pocket. My model was snoozing at the time so I had to take the picture on "Addie" the dress form:




When Momo woke up from her nap she reluctantly put it on for me so I could take a picture. Oh the drama!

By the way - you can catch my blog on Facebook if you like! It's joined up with my "Happy Hapa" Etsy shop. Clear here to follow (or you can do a search for "Happy Hapa" - local business and it will take you there!) Thanks for being a follower and helping me get started! :)

Want more homemade inspiration? Check out:


handmade projects

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!