|More Personalized Bottles.....|
I lost count of how many I made.
I also lost count of:
- how many times I had to go back to the store (during holiday season, mind you) for more bottles because a certain someone said, "oh....I forgot about so-and-so"
- how many times I had to go to the copy store to make more transparencies.....(must be printed using a laser printer)
- how many times I had to remove all the labels and then scrub off all the gummy bits (Thank goodness for Goo Gone!)
- the number of ribbons I tied....
- the number of finger cramps...
- etc. etc. etc.
All this with two kids in tow. If you're a mama I know you're feeling me.
But in the end, with all the bottles lined up next to each other they looked great. Unfortunately the picture doesn't do them justice but I was done.....D.O.N.E. stick-a-fork-in-me-done! I just hope my husband's coworkers like them. They don't have to LOVE them, but remotely like them will be okay. Each one got a bottle of hand soap and a bottle of hand sanitizer....along with a Girl Scout cookie ticket. :)
Want to know how to do it? You'll have to head over to one of my favorite sites, "The Idea Room". Amy was nice enough to provide a link to download the circular monogram design for freeeeeee! As if the awesome idea wasn't enough! ;)