HOME           ABOUT ME          RECIPES        

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Somebody Call a Doctor!

I haven't had much time lately to work on any crafts. No, that's not entirely true. I started on several different projects - one my for myself and a couple with the kids but illnesses took over. Right now the girls are tag-teaming a stomach virus. I on the other hand am on day nine with a wicked case of pink-eye. I am finally seeing some improvement and am looking/feeling better. I am so grateful (and amazed) that neither of the girls got it!

Here is a picture of my eyes last week. Little did I know that they were only going to get worse.


A funny story to share about pink eye. A girlfriend jokingly told me that you get pink eye from urinating in the streets. I shared this "theory" with some ladies at the dental clinic that I go to. One of the receptionists says, "No, you get pink-eye when someone that has it touches their eye then touches something......and then you touch whatever they touched then touch your own eye."

Did she really think that I thought I caught pink-eye from urinating in the streets? And if that IS what I thought that means I really did pee in the street!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no double pink eye! Can you please just catch a brake already :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!