HOME           ABOUT ME          RECIPES        

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Psst....my Etsy Shop is Finally Open!


I'm so excited! It took a long time to get here but it's finally happened! I officially opened my Etsy shop! I was banging my head against the wall today - the weather wasn't cooperating (for nice outdoor pictures) my models (my kids) weren't "into" it, and then when I finally got that part done it took me forever to upload images, input information, etc. (my laptop nearly burned through my leg) but it's finally done! Right now I only have four items listed but they are four VERY. PRECIOUS. ITEMS. ;) I'm hoping to add more items very soon. Here's one of the items...perfect for a little rock star, punk, rebel girl!


I secretly (well, not much of a secret now) call it, "The Stephanie"....after one of my "rock star/rebel" girlfriends. ;)

And in case you're wondering about the name - "hapa" is a Hawaiian word used to describe a person of mixed Asian or Pacific Islander racial/ethnic heritage. That would be me! Happy - that would be me too!

Here's the website: Happy Hapa

Thanks to everyone for your support!

11 comments:

  1. go sharon! LOVE the fabric with the little girls and umbrellas! Thats just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so proud of you sharon... its about Time Geeesh. Cant wait to see all the great things you will have in your shop... Keep an eye out I will posting a few sewing pattern reviews and giveaways. You know you can never have enough patterns. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I will definitely have to go take a look!

    Just wanted to stop by and say thank you for commenting at The Sweetest Petunia - you are welcome back any time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got called away before I could finish my comment. Just wanted to say the aprons look awesome and I am thinking about who's birthday is coming up so I can buy one. The fabrics are so cool. I can attest to how great they are made!

    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited for you..and thanks for the honor of naming that after lil ol' me..lol It is my fav and at the top of my list of things to buy next!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I posted a link to your etsy store on my blog, I cant wait to see more products soon.... Congrats again girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. waiting for those mermaid towels...! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Those crayon aprons are such a good idea! I love 'em. I'll keep these in mind for upcoming birthday presents☺ I know you're going to be a huge success.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the fabric with the little girls and umbrellas! Thats just adorable!
    free classified india

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!