HOME           ABOUT ME          RECIPES        

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Checking in.....

Been awhile since I posted (yet again!) We've had back-to-back visitors since mid-January and now my BFF (best friend forever) is here from Korea with her beautiful family! So lots of sight-seeing, shopping and beach days to come with not so much blogging and sewing till they go!

But that doesn't mean no crafting! My sweet (and a little bit crazy) Momo had a birthday yesterday and turned the big FOUR! CRAZY! Her party (I like to say "playdate with cake" as I'm trying to keep it simple) isn't for a few more days so we didn't tell her....so shhhhhhhh!

Meanwhile I am working on some favors. Here's a sneak peek of them half way done. Any guesses to what it might be?




Will post a picture of the finished product with the tutorial on how to do it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!