HOME           ABOUT ME          RECIPES        

Friday, December 16, 2011

Fold-Up Car-Mat For Your Purse or Pocket (or Christmas Stocking!)


A long, long time ago (in a land far, far away) I made a fold up car mat  but I wasn't thrilled with the results. Then I made a larger car mat for my  nephew. Loved it but still wanted to make a smaller one to fit in my purse. Well, I finally made one that I am happy with! Since then I have made more but with different prints and different styles:



Vintage Cars
Cars, buses and trucks!

Airport on blue or red
Flip it over and drive on the tarmac!
Girls like cars too!
Flip it over and check out some Honolulu hot spots!

The car mats measure approximately 10" x 8" when open and 
2.5" x 4" when folded: 

 
The perfect size to stick in your purse, pocket or Christmas stocking! Each car mat can hold two of your kiddo's favorite cars!

If you'd like one I have several car mats listed in my Etsy shop and they include one new car with purchase! Unfortunately with only nine days (NINE?!?) left until Christmas I cannot guarantee Christmas delivery! 

I also want to thank my talented and crafty friend, Amy from Pineapple Spice for helping me come up with the design! Mahalo! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!