HOME           ABOUT ME          RECIPES        

Friday, April 24, 2009

Bibs Have Arrived!

Just a few minutes ago a FedEx truck backed into the driveway. I wasn't expecting a delivery so you can imagine my surprise when he handed a box to me with my name on it. Everybody loves a little snail mail - especially a BOX with something inside!

I opened the box and to my surprise packed inside were a bunch of k
nitted bibs and baby hats! Someone whom I never met took the time to make and send 10 bibs and 7 beautifully made hats to donate to the Barium Springs Home for Children!

Pat W. from Arizona - thank you so much!

From Pat W. ~ Arizona


ETA: If you're not sure what I'm referring to when I mention bibs and blankets, etc. please see my original post here. There are several updates since then - see here and here. Thanks!

PS - I plan to add a photo stream to my blog showing all the bibs, blankets, etc. that have been donated. Please be patient as I figure out how!

1 comment:

  1. OMG how fantastic! It's one thing to sew the bibs as we do, but to knit bibs and hat...wow!!!! That is so amazingly sweet!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!