Thanks to Sandy from "One Day at a Time" for taking the time to tag me and include me in a little meme. I kind of need this right now - things are hectic and it's nice to take a break for some random silliness!
Here is how the game is played:
* List Six Unimportant Things That Make You Happy.
* Mention and link to the person who tagged you.
* Tag six of your favorite bloggers to play along, and comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged.
Alrighty! Here I go. Six unimportant things!
1. Frozen Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (ohhhh! I should share a recipe!)
(What was I thinking? Coffee isn't "unimportant!?!" I'd better try number two again.)
2. A full tank of gas.
3. The smell of Biolage shampoo.
4. An unexpected compliment.
5. When someone....especially a stranger holds the door open for me.
6. Snail mail from a friend.
Now I have to tag six blogger friends. I'm going to choose a couple of new and a couple of "old" favorites!
1. Stephanie at A Pocket Full of Buttons
2. Stephanie at MooBear Designs
3. Jennifer at It's a Beauty Filled Life
4. Deb at Life with Birk
5. Kate at MomTrend
6. Kristel at Vlijtig
Can't wait to read everyone's answers! If you don't like to post memes, awards, etc. on your blog but you want to still participate please feel free to post your answers as comments on my blog! I am truly interested in hearing what you have to say!
Thanks again, Sandy!