Now for a couple of awards...
The following two awards I have already received but want to give a big shout-out "THANK YOU!" to those that presented me with it!
Mama King from from 4 Crazy Kings crowned me with the "Zombie Chicken Award!" You may have noticed that I get a lot of my ideas from her so receiving recognition from her is truly an honor! Check out her site if you haven't already! Thanks Mama King!
Jana from Golfersmom presented me with "The Lovely Blog Award". She's got quite a few giveaways on her blog including a gift certificate to Build-a-Bear that ends today! Check her out - you may win something fabulous! Thanks Jana!
I also received the Kreativ Blogger award from Steph at A Pocket Full of Buttons. Steph is a real life friend (not just a blogger one!) Check out her blog as well as her Etsy store and website! She's a talented mama! Thanks Steph!
The rules for the Kreativ Blogger are simple. List seven things that you love; link back to the person that gave you the award; and pass the award on to seven other bloggers.
Here are my seven random things that I love. Some are obvious others may not be.
1) My family. My husband is the ying to my yang. Knowing him has made me a better person. I secretly strive to be more like him (he would fall over if he read this but since he doesn't read my blog I guess he's not at risk for him falling and having a concussion!) I know this sounds so cliche but my girls are my life! Even at their young age they have qualities that I admire and wish I had more of. Their inquisitiveness, their ability to be so carefree and to love the moment and laugh at the simple things. They remind me to stop and smell the
Me and my little mini-mes. I WISH I looked more like them!
2) Speaking of coffee - a quiet morning with a cup in hand!
3) My friends - distance has kept us apart but our friendship continues to grow. I heart you.
4) Women with a passion. I don't have to share the same passion or even agree to what rocks your world but I still admire you.
5) Hawaii. For so many reasons. Did you know you can see a rainbow almost everyday?
6) To learn something knew. It's stimulating and exciting. I always joke that I want to be a professional student!
7) Hearing my kids laugh and play together. Its' the best sound in the world!!!
I now pass this award on to some ladies that continue to inspire me! Thanks for making my world a little more colorful!