HOME           ABOUT ME          RECIPES        

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Goodbye to Mama's Empty Pockets....

MamasEmptyPockets

Just a quick note to thank everyone for checking out, following and supporting "Mama's Empty Pockets" - a blog that my girlfriend Stephanie and I created awhile back. Unfortunately life for the both of us has become a little crazy and we're not able to spend as much time on the blog as we both would like. With that we have decided to discontinue the blog altogether. Thank you to everyone that had a part in it - no matter how large or small.

A note to Stephanie: Thank you for all of your hard work. I can't take any credit for the blog (minus part of the name and idea! lol) I appreciate all the time and creativity you put into it! :)

2 comments:

  1. I so totally understand! Running two blog is a lot of work!

    BTW I did get your address via Facebook, I think. Have it saved and am going to head out to buy said postcard this week. I hope. I have one for our itty bitty hometown but I want to get another one for the state. I will write messages on both, is it okay to send in an envelope or do the girls want stamps and cancellation on the postcards too? It's no problem to do either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie!

    Postcards in envelopes are totally okay! Not worried about stamps/cancellations. Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!