HOME           ABOUT ME          RECIPES        

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Zombie Chicken Award?!?


I come to find out that yesterday I was awarded the "Zombie Chicken Award." Twice!

Say what?

One of my dearest friends, Steph from A Pocket Full of Buttons gave me the award. I didn't think much about it because she's one of my BFF's and a great supporter of mine so OF COURSE she's going to be nice and reward me (she'd better!) ;) But then someone that I don't know, Jennie from "Kiducate" awarded me one as well! So while the award is a bit silly I am touched nonetheless! Thank you ladies! Allow me to ruffle my zombie chicken feathers a bit!

The Zombie Chicken Award reads:

"The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all…"

So, I am awarding the Zombie Chicken Award to:

Drum roll please.....

1) Sandy at Momisodes
2) Kris at JesseKate Designs
3) Katie at Katie's Nesting Spot
4) Chris at Pink Picket Fence
5) Caroline at Burrow House

There are so many blogs out there that inspire me and make me laugh...but since I am limited to awarding just five these are some of my faves! Thank you ladies for being so inspirational!

ETA: I hope you ladies don't find this reward/post to be "spammish". Instead please consider it as a true reward of inspiration and also as a referral to your blog! You ladies are the bomb! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your double award! I just realized how small our blogosphere is. I gave the award to Sweet Words who gave it to Kiducate (which I also follow) and then she gave it to you. We should play the 5 degrees of Sharon...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! The ability to exhibit grace in the face of a zombie apocalypse is a wonderful attribute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came over and saw this as soon as you told me about it and got a big laugh. I didn't realize until now, when I'm back to snag it and add to tomorrow's post that I didn't leave a comment thanking you. Thanks Sharon for being such a great follower, I enjoy and appreciate all your comments. They mean a lot to me. And the sweet sentiment behind this funny award is much appreciated too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!