HOME           ABOUT ME          RECIPES        

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Bibs from Cecilia

I was so annoyed this morning when the mail lady came hours earlier than normal. I was actually prepping a few things to mail off when I saw her pull up. *Sigh* Just my luck. I was so irritated that I didn't even see her put a package in the mailbox for me. I would soon find out that the package contained BIBS!

Cecilia, a childhood friend of mine from Japan sent me six sock monkey oilcloth bibs that she had made! They are too cute for words! And to think that she heard my call for help much later in the game and has already made them and sent them! THANK YOU CECILIA!!!


From Cecilia - L.A., California

2 comments:

  1. What a great surprise...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My picture doesn't do these bibs justice! They are adorable! I feel totally blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!