HOME           ABOUT ME          RECIPES        

Sunday, June 28, 2009

MIA

Shhhhh.....I really shouldn't be here....I've got so much to do!

But I wanted to pop in and say "hi!"

Yesterday I had my moving sale and did okay - but the heat drained me to pieces. It would've been nice if today could be a recovery day but nooooooo. My movers come TOMORROW! I've still got things to sort through, clothes to wash, things to pack, etc. etc. I'm trying to be as ready as I can be but I think that around midnight I will probably end up tossing whatever is left in a box and call it a night! I would just make it an all-nighter but since I woke up at 4:00 this morning and have been going-going-going rest is definitely in order!


Wish me luck! I'll be back somewhat regularly after my movers come and go!

5 comments:

  1. Yay the day is finally here, Hooray for the movers! Good luck sweetie, call me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to follow!

    My link is:
    www.thelawellinfamily.blogspot.com

    From- Mom Bloggers 100

    Thanks! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there!!! Hope all goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, I know that moving can be stressful and draining! Hope everything goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the joys of moving. It's never fun...or stress-free.

    Hang in there! I'm keeping good thoughts for you all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!