HOME           ABOUT ME          RECIPES        

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Spread Eagle Float

And "Hi" daddy....

I have been so busy the last couple of days (weeks) preparing for our move that I have been lacking some quality time with my kids. I hate hearing myself say, "not now," "I can't," "I'm busy," "tomorrow", etc. Well, since the movers DIDN'T come yesterday like they were supposed to (long story) the girls were able to spend some time in the pool with papa.

Watch Momo try to swim. She's 2 years and 4 months - she can bob, blow bubbles, kick, paddle, hold her breath, jump into deep water, float and even swim a very short distance. She hasn't figured out how to lift her head up for a breath yet. As you can see in the video clip she dunks her own head under. It's my father that is holding her back (can you blame him?) She is fearless!



Did you hear my dad say "SKEERED?" Ha!





Momo wants to do everything big sister does!


As you can see I am not one of the moms that has the luxury of lounging in a chair when at the beach or pool. I am THAT mom that doesn't get to sit down for a second! But I'm totally okay with that as I am thrilled (relieved) that my girls love the water. After all the years I spent teaching swimming this has got to be one of the best rewards!

Hawaii.....here we come!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is amazing! Glad you could spend time with the girls. Hope the movers turn up sooner than later!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!