HOME           ABOUT ME          RECIPES        

Friday, August 27, 2010

Been Busy.....

So very, very busy!

I had a couple of special request items come in via my Etsy shop:

Skulls Camera Strap for Steph
Check out Steph's post about the straps here. (Thanks for the shout out!)

A couple of mermaid towels:


As well as a nursing cover with matching burp cloths:



There are a couple of other things that I need to complete but they have been put on the back burner because last weekend we MOVED! Not far from our old place but it has been just as hectic nonetheless. The timing made things difficult as we had just renewed our lease at our old place not two weeks or so before. But my rockstar of a husband made things happen (and now I have to be nice to him for way too long.)

Check out the view from our front door. Talk about lush, green and rainforest like!

It really feels like home!

Now back to the unfun stuff. Unpacking....

4 comments:

  1. How fun, I saw that fabulous camera strap at Steph's! Which is reminding me yet again to measure mine to see if you can make a custom listing for me. I think I might need a thinner strap...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE my straps! They are wicked comfy thanks again, you rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a view Sharon!!! Holy cow! You live in such a beautiful area. Your mermaid towel is absolutely adorable, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the move. Your patio looks like a tropical wonderland! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!